Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Anarchist Voices Video Project

I was sent this email by our UK comrade, Jonathan.

Hi all!
This may be of interest. http://anarchistvoi ces.wetpaint. com/ There
are 4 of my videos at present plus a documentary on @ in America. I am
eager to add similar videos if people are able to make them and upload
them to YouTube and give me the URL
best wishes, Jonathan

I should add that he is interested in 5 to 10 minute videos on practical matters, not ideological rants or propaganda.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Frank Partisan said...

I bookmarked the anarchist account at my Youtube page. It was interesting. You don't have to be vegan, to be an anarchist?

Did I tell you I met Amin Hennesey, when I was a kid.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Graeme said...

I would love to chat with that fellow

12:47 AM  
Blogger Larry Gambone said...

I can send you Jonathan's email address if you wish.

7:45 AM  
Blogger mollymew said...

Glad to see this project. Hopefully it will develop far.
Mollymew

6:36 PM  
Blogger Werner said...

I've already joined. He needs more members

12:23 AM  
Blogger Graeme said...

thanks Larry!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blogging Change
BCBloggers Code: Progressive Bloggers Site Meter