Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Book Tag.

I just got tagged by
Kevin Carson

1. I have about 1600 books, most of which are in storage
2. Last book I bought was Workers Power by Maurice Brinton
3. Last book I finished reading was Manitou, an examination of the dolmens, domed buildings and other rock structures of Eastern North America.

Five books that mean a lot to me:
1. Rebel Voices, An IWW Anthology, by Joyce Kornbluh
2. Homage To Calalonia by George Orwell
3. What Is Surrealism ? The Selected Writings of Andre Breton
4. Mass Psychology of Fascism by Wilhelm Reich
5. Saharasia by James DeMeo

Five people I have tagged:
Little Red Blogger
Stupendous Tales
Le Revue Gauche
Anglonoel
Gazeteer

6 Comments:

Blogger RossK said...

Vas is dis tagging?

11:11 PM  
Blogger Larry Gambone said...

When somebody tags you in book tag you have to say how many books you have, what is the last one you bought, the last one you read, and your five most important books. Then send the message to 5 other people.

If you fail to do this you are cursed for all eternity...

5:54 AM  
Blogger RossK said...

you think I give a hoot in hell about being cursed to read that that crappy Eternity book by James Jones anyway.


------
(and how the hell am I supposed to know how many books I have anyway?.....sheesh?

.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Larry Gambone said...

I count mine every night before I go to bed in case some louse stole one during the day. You mean to say everyone doesn't do this?

7:05 PM  
Blogger Kevin Carson said...

I keep seeing Rebel Voices in the ad section of Industrial Worker, and meaning to order it. Thanks for giving me another kick.

Since you've passed along the chain, those other five are now cursed for all eternity instead. Great feeling, isn't it?

8:42 PM  
Blogger RossK said...

btw--

I love the smell of eternity in the morning.



Did the that fiendish Pole with a heart full of hate say that or was it just the doddering winemaker Coppola putting words in Bobby Duval's mouth?

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blogging Change
BCBloggers Code: Progressive Bloggers Site Meter