Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Aboriginal People and Canadian Genocide

This is a note to inform you that a Googlevideo version of UNREPENTANT is available. For those of you unaware of this prize winning film, it is an hour and a half documentary about the murder of 50,000 or more Aboriginal children in the residential schools, the attempts to cover up these crimes and the attacks upon the courageous few who have spoken up. Please copy this video and distribute it far and wide. Let the world know the truth about Canada's genocide! See:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6637396204037343133&hl=en

6 Comments:

Blogger Graeme said...

Awesome! Thanks Larry.

The US government owes Native Americans several billion dollars and no one seems to know or care ( i just posted on it).

off topic, but I am about 2 comments away from banning beak at my blog. I don't want to, but I can't post on anything without him calling me a Castro lover or Stalinist or whatever. It is driving me crazy!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Larry Gambone said...

Good posting, on the $$ owed to Native Americans, Graeme. Beak is a troll. He repeats the same lies over and over again. Dialogue is impossible. Give him the boot.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen it. It's a powerful film. Kevin Annett came to my town (North Bay, ON) last winter to screen the film at Algonquin University. I'm sorry to say I didn't attend. But I've been spreading the word about this film. The truth the film communicates is that this country was built on racism. As peace activist Matthew Behrens once said "racism is found in every stitch of the Canadian flag."

10:53 PM  
Blogger Larry Gambone said...

Thanks Brian. didn't know about your blog. I am going to link you, Cheers, Larry

11:17 PM  
Blogger Frank Partisan said...

G: I've deleted his junk and he keeps coming. He should be heavily politically attacked. He should be made uncomfortable at all times.

Email me at the address at my blogger profile for what to do if that doesn't work. John Brown told me he used to spam him with several hundred cut and paste.

Thank you for posting about the documentary.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Frank Partisan said...

Your comment at my blog about Maryam is great.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blogging Change
BCBloggers Code: Progressive Bloggers Site Meter